expo-IP CMS User ManualTo use the expo-IP CMS, you need any current browser that supports the current HTML5 standard without errors. This does NOT include the browser: Microsoft INTERNET EXPLORER.
- Widgets Icon, Show Directly
- Widget: ContactForm
- Widget: CompanyInfo
- Widget: Infobox
- Widget: Download
- Widget: Link
- Widget: YoutubeVideo
- Widget: VimeoVideo
- Widget: LocalVideo
- Widget: Gallery
- Widget GoogleMaps
- Widget: Candidature
- Widget: ConferenceList
- Widget: RecordingList
- Widget: LinkInternal
- Widget: StandList
- Widget: FairhallList
The most comprehensive widget is the "Infobox" widget. Here, all media and their descriptions can be made available at a central location.
In our example, the widget infobox is named "Info Center"; the tooltip is given the same name. The title or heading within the infobox is entered in the field "Infobox title" and in our example is "All information at a glance".
In order to fill the "Download Center" info box with media, the previously uploaded medium is moved to the right-hand area coloured green (Drag & Drop) - graphic below.
- If no medium is inserted but only description text - no button is created.
- When at least one medium is inserted, the "Info" button is created.
- When inserting pdf documents, the "Documents" button is created in addition to "Info".
- When inserting videos, the "Videos" button is created in addition to "Info".
- When inserting graphics, the "Gallery" button is created in addition to "Info".
The description of the inserted media is displayed after opening.