SHOWCASE // BEST PRACTICE // CASE STUDYGuest contributions and references made with expo-IP
Virtual trade fair for Neoperl
The digital event of the experts for drinking water solutions.
The Neoperl Group is one of the leading technology companies for innovative drinking water solutions. Neoperl products shape the water jet, regulate the flow rate and protect the water from impurities.
Whether in the kitchen or the bathroom, the innovations and product solutions that the company creates in the process under the motto "FLOW, STOP AND GO" are encountered by us at many points in life.
Digital trade fair: thought internationally.
Due to the ongoing corona pandemic in 2021, the ISH in Frankfurt was held virtually for the first time. In order to continue to ensure customer loyalty, which is very important for the company, the decision was made for an additional independent solution to accompany the leading trade fair, which is important for Neoperl.
With the aim of exchanging information with the valued existing customers, the focus of the solution development was on the topics of digital trade fair, digital product presentation and customer exchange in the virtual space. These were to be combined in a virtual trade fair presence and the content produced for this was also to be integrated subsequently on the new corporate website that had been published shortly before.
The path to our own digital platform.
The concept: the creation of a dedicated virtual environment that gives Neoperl space for an informative product presentation through live video lectures, entertaining community-building by means of innovative tools and the profitable exchange with existing customers via 1:1 meetings. Some of these could already be booked in advance.
And so, as a B2B agency, we supported Neoperl in the implementation of the event:
- The development of our own virtual platform true to the motto: "The world as a guest at Neoperl".
- A profitable digital presentation of the Neoperl brand during ISH 2021, the world's largest and most important "online" trade fair for the industry.
- A dedicated digital meeting place that enables dialogue, breaks down barriers and promotes customer relationships.
- An experience played out worldwide within the relevant regions, taking into account the different time zones.
Raise the curtain on the Neoperl Virtual Experience!
The result is something to be proud of: On 22 March 2021, the Neoperl Virtual Experience opened its doors for the first time as a virtual trade fair platform and offered an exclusive live programme for existing customers and potential new customers from all over the world on the opening day.
This was available in German and English on the opening day and was subtitled for the following days and played in seven other languages. In this way, not only were all customer groups met, but Neoperl was also able to express its appreciation for a productive, global exchange with existing customers.
The virtual fair had a lot to offer:
- - Expert presentations on trends, topics and product innovations, including in French, Portuguese and Chinese.
- 1:1 meetings with desired partners from sales, bookable in advance and during the event via a specially set-up booking tool.
- An innovative networking lounge for entertaining live exchange via video group chat.
- A product and innovation area filled with multimedia content such as videos, brochures and factsheets.
Virtual Experience by Neoperl: an international meeting place.
Together with our customer Neoperl, we have succeeded in creating an international digital meeting place for visitors from over 90 countries. The first 5-day virtual and interactive exhibition for OEM customers with live demos, expert lectures, product presentations, 1:1 meetings and extensive on-demand content was convincing across the board.
"When we were looking for a partner for our first virtual event, wob convinced us with its innovative and yet simple concept for the user. The cooperation with the team was super - professional and totally uncomplicated."
Bianca Federer, Head of Global Marketing, NEOPERL
Are you also planning a virtual or hybrid event? We would be happy to support you! Simply get in touch with us!
Realized by our partner
68519 Viernheim, Germany
Phone: +49 6204 970 157
Contact person: Mr. Dennis Güth
Note: This is a guest contribution from wob AG. Responsible for the pictures and texts is wob AG.