expo-IP CMS User ManualTo use the expo-IP CMS, you need any current browser that supports the current HTML5 standard without errors. This does NOT include the browser: Microsoft INTERNET EXPLORER.
With the conference URL or a personalised conference URL, the desired conference can be created in the expo-IP CMS. It is necessary to create a conference:
- (Speaker or conference) image - square, dimension: 450px x 450px, file formats: jpg |png | gif
- Conference title
- Brief description of the conference
- Start/End Date and time of the conference
- URL to the conference (max. 512 characters)
In order to receive the participants' contact details after the conference, it is necessary to record a corresponding notice in order to comply with the GDPR. You can also obtain consent from the participant for you to send promotional content or a newsletter after the conference. In this case, it is also necessary to enter a corresponding note.
Conference can be created in advance and the conference URL can be changed up to 10 minutes before the start of the conference. Your conference settings are immediately adopted in the expo-IP system.
Step 1 - Add conference picture / photo of the speaker
- Log in to the EXPO-IP platform with your login data.
- Select the menu item "Media" in the navigation bar
- Click on the button "Create medium" and upload the desired conference image at the stand where you would like to create a conference, e.g. photo of the speaker, via the button "Select file" (dimension: 450×450 px - file format: jpg or png).
- In the "Type" field, select "Picture (e.g. gallery, speakers' photo, etc.)" from the menu. The name of the medium (required) is displayed in the conference as a caption. For speakers' photos, select the name of the speaker and company (e.g. Martin Schulz, EXPO-IP GmbH) as the media name.
- Click on "Save
Step 2 - Set the conference on the stand
Fill in the text fields "Title" and "Description". Under "Conference image" all media are displayed for selection to which you have assigned the designation "Image (e.g. gallery, speakers' photo, etc.)" as "Type". Select the desired image for this conference.
Registration confirmation / reminder by e-mail
When registering for your conference, the participant will receive an email with the text you entered in the "Mail Text for Registration" field.
To ensure that the participant can also immediately reach your event via the link in the email, via which he or she can then enter the conference, be sure to include the variable [konferenz_url] in your email text.
The variable [konferenz_url] is always filled with the URL to your event - NOT to the individual conference.
Reminder - approx. 60min. before the start of the conference
The participants of a conference additionally receive the same e-mail as a reminder e-mail approximately one hour before the start of the conference.
Please enter the text for the e-mail and the reminder e-mail in the field "Mail text for registration".
expo-IP only sends TEXT e-mails - no HTML e-mails.
Text Proposal Data Protection Provision of the Conference
"By registering, we will send your contact details to the presenting company so that they can contact you regarding this event."
Text proposal data protection provision extended
"Yes - I would like to subscribe to the newsletter of the referring company".
Conference Start / End Date and Time
Summary - Host conferences / online meetings
- Preparation: Create Webinar URL
- In expo-IP CMS: Create a conference at the stand and fill in the required fields (conference picture, texts, email texts, start/end/time, data protection).
- enter the conference URL.